Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life Energy

There is energy in everything.

From the smallest pebble on the bottom of the deepest depths of the ocean, to the crystal of ice at the top of the highest mountain.

Our bodies are energy.  I vision it as a mass of glowing light.  Bright, beaming, giving the gift of life.  The ability to love.  The strength to shine brighter and release itself to those that need more.  The gift to re-energize.

I've always absorbed negative energy.  I'm not sure if there is a name for it, but if I'm around people who are negative, sad, in despair, or disrepair.  I absorb that negative and my own light tends to drain lower.  If not careful, I forget to refill, refuel, plug in and recharge.  Sleeping is a slow recharge for me.  But that is how the low energy manifests itself.  The best way for me to rebuild my positive energy is to be around those with a life energy that glows and radiates from their souls.

I have been away from a recharge for far too long.  I realized that when the energy presented itself, and my energy began to rebuild itself.  It was a short plug in.  But it gave me enough of a jump start that I can limp along the highway, till I find a place to stop, rest, and plug in again.

This energy I've found.  It's different than what I'm used to.  It has a different level, a different strength.  There is something about it that I can't explain.  Kind of like eating hamburger and finally tasting a steak.  It's still beef, but you know you have found a higher quality, and you want more.

I don't recharge myself from everyone.  I consciously do not recharge off my husband, my children, or certain people in my life.  Like a blood transfusion, not everyone has the same energy type.  I do have a small select group of friends.  We more or less throw energy into the air, and each of us takes what we need.  At times, one of us may need more than another, but nobody cares who takes how much as long as we all walk away no less energized.

I need to be careful not to over use, or abuse this new found light.  I felt bad for taking so much of it without even knowing.  Did I return any???  It seems precious.  Hard to find.  Hidden for so long.  But maybe I wasn't supposed to find it until now.

I'm turning a corner now, hold on tight, but it's an important part of this post.

There is a box.  It is ornate.  A gold clasp that keeps the lid tightly closed.  When the box opens, there are things that float out.  Small, mostly golden, shining, sparkling.  Some have wings.  It's a box of mystery.  I want to step closer to it, look down inside of it, and if my suspicions are correct, there is more to the bottom of that box than I can see from this mere glance.

And when I closed my eyes, it was a wolf that I saw.  The grey muzzle, the black nose.  The eyes, I couldn't see, but I suspect they were dark.  I'll look closer next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment