Thursday, June 16, 2011

Laughing Out Loud

I have to laugh.
It's part of who I am.
It's one of the things I have missed about myself.
I let that go, shame on me.

Laughing is something that brings out the best in me.
Pissed off, annoyed, crying, heartbreak, dealing with Ms. Drama Extraordinaire...
Those things are all nothing I want part of.
But laughing, that just puts it all into perspective.

So I find new humor in my current situation.
Humor in the actions of others.
Humor in how to deal with those actions.
Part of the humor, is just to not react.

I spent most of yesterday laughing, litteraly laughing.
It felt awesome!
Posts that made me realize I can turn anything into humor.
People who can laugh with me are there.
Even though they know nothing.
But yet, they know everything.
Thank you to that community.

But the material I have is short lived.
The drama will cease soon.
That is just writing on the wall.
So I will get as much humor as I can out of this situation.
And continue to laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment