Monday, June 20, 2011

Giving A Rip

Gliding along and not caring seems to be working for me.

I'm laughing still.  I'm on the angry side of annoyed.

Was hoping to skip that part.

Annoyed at the situation.

Annoyed at the actions of others.

Annoyed that I believed and trusted.

Annoyed at myself for opening up.

That was my fault.  Believing, trusting.

Won't happen that easily ever again.

I'm venturing out.  Bringing my rope out.

Opportunities are there.

A new group of friends, playmates, fuckbuddies, and maybe one special someone.

Work, Dance, Volunteer, Fuck...whatever it takes.

If it makes it feel better to say I'm "over it" or "in a better place", then by all means, fill in the blank to your own desires.

I'm where I am.  That's not someplace you want to visit with me.

The sad part is.

It could have been so different.

Even worse, I really don't give a Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment