Sunday, October 31, 2010

When The Past Presents Itself To The Present

I spent some time with an old friend the other night.  The kind of time we both had missed.  The kind of time I needed with her, and I think she wanted from me as well.

The chemistry has always been there.  Sometimes, no matter what keeps you apart, you know that chemistry exists.  So it was good to spend that time together.

I had forgotten how it felt to kiss her.  I had forgotten how soft her skin was.  She had let her hair grow longer.  It was soft, straight, so nice to touch, to grasp in my fist.

I had gone in with a plan to tie her and play with her.  Once I got there, I couldn't focus on any plan, it just all happened.  I think I was nervous to some point.  I felt like there had been so much I had wanted to do, but I had to fit it all into this 3 hour timeslot.

There were alot of firsts, there were alot of go back and remember how to do this right for her.

What spectacular breasts and nipples.  You could touch and suck on them all day long (of course, that would look awkward at soccer practice LOL)

One of the greatest parts of the entire night was lying beside her afterwards.  Both of us naked, feeling her hand  across my back, runnin my fingers across her legs as she sat cross legged next to me.  We just talked.  Like we used to.  About everything.  I missed that to.  The talking, the laughing, the way our twisted minds work.

It was hard to say goodnight, but at least this time, I wasn't saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment