Friday, October 22, 2010

A Letter To The Single-Tailed Whips

Dear Single-Tailed Whips,

I wanted to write and say thank you for the extraordinary experience you gave me a few nights ago.

I had been anxious for a week.  Knowing that what I would feel would be painful, but not having a clue what the experience would really hold for me.  I was nervous beyond belief, especially on the drive to see you.  I was shaking a bit.  Trying to control my nerves so it wouldn’t be so evident.

When I got to your home, what a lovely, warm and inviting environment you had prepared for me.  I saw you immediately when I entered the room.  Both of you, lying on the table.  I had not been that close to you before and obviously was not thinking clearly.

Please forgive my manners.  I know the protocol for touching.  Do not touch without asking.  I completely forgot about that when I picked you up without asking permission first.  I was horrified and embarrassed beyond belief when I realized a split second later what I had done.  It was too late, to ask after I already had you in my hand.  I wanted to sink into the ground, leave now,  I wanted to crawl under the carpet. I felt like a novice, simple, stupid.  I felt like an idiot.  I was taken down a few notches in my confidence level.

Thank you for the wine.  I don’t normally drink wine, but I think it was the right decision.  I needed to calm down.  My heart had been racing all day and I was becoming more and more insecure as the minutes ticked on.

I had brought a friend with me.  Someone I trusted to share the experience with me.  I had something to prove to him.  That I wasn’t a sissy, a baby, that I was as strong and tough as I say I am.  As I bottom to this man and am learning the beauty of submissiveness to him, I want to make sure I am not taken for granted.  As your tails made the marks on my skin, you made me look good for him, and I appreciated that.

I must say, I was again close to saying “I’m Outta Here” when your Master told me I was to be naked, no boots, no panties, the 2 things that have become my security blanket, especially in a room of people, most of who I do not know but by name.  Mortified would have been the right word.  I wanted to burst into tears.  But the look on the face of my friend…it was a chance to show him I wasn’t afraid of anything, that I would stand up to a challenge, and well, I didn’t want to embarrass him either by canceling after we were already there.  So I took my clothes off, slowly, self consciously, but I did it…I looked at him...and then I looked at you.

You have been lying there waiting patiently all evening.  And now I was being “examined”.  How uncomfortable did I look?  Yea, I’ll bet.  Never ever allowed someone to look at me in that manner.  Although it was not invasive, it was still very intimidating and made me totally uncomfortable.  There are just parts of my body that I don’t have a comfort level with…but that didn’t seem to matter to anyone else in the room.

Your Master required I refer to him as “Sir” during our scene.  All responses and addresses should be followed or begin with “Sir”.  I shot a double glance at my friend.  He just smiled. He just kept fucking smiling no matter what.  God he knew that was going to be hard for me.  He was taking far to much pleasure in my mental discomfort.   How was I going to pull this off.  I didn’t want to show disrespect, but at the same time, I didn’t know if that was something I would be able to do.  What I realized it did for me…was put me in a frame of mind.  A place I needed to be in order to allow your tails to do their work.  And I did.

I was half relaxed from the wine, half anxious from the questions and waiting for the past 30 minutes as I was placed in front of the fireplace, my elbows and arms on the mantel.  My back now to you, I could hear you move through the air.

I remember the first contact.  It was soft, whispy.  I also remember the first real sting I felt.  I remember thinking “What the fuck am I doing” and remaining still in anticipation of the next impact.

Your focus was placed on my ass and legs most of the scene.  This was not what I had expected.  The most sensitive area of my body for impact.  I didn’t know how to process the pain.  When your cousin the flogger was applied to my back, all the pain processed through my fingertips.  On my ass, over my legs, I tried to push it through my toes, it seemed the most logical place.  I started to shake, a cold kind of transition.  I didn’t know how to handle what I was receiving and I was not willing to ask for help.

                                                  A bandaid will make everything better

Processing the pain you gave me, pushed it’s way out in one of the worst ways I would have chosen.  Through my tears.  I started to cry.  It wasn’t crying because I was sad or unhappy.  The tears were the only way the energy was leaving my body.  I hated it.  I hate to cry.  It shows weakness to me.  It shows weakness of me.  If I go to tears, I feel like I’ve shown failure and my complete lack of ability to be strong.  Failure is acceptable for others.  Failure is NOT acceptable for me.  God, why couldn't I stop crying.

Your tails on my back were stingy as well.  But the processing was much easier.  Through my fingertips I felt the energy leave.  I was used to that.  It was comfortable.

Uncomfortable hit once again as I was turned and now felt you so near my face.  I was ordered to hold my tongue out for you.  I thought it was a joke.  I was terrified at that point. Of disobeying, of embarrassing my friend, of embarrassing myself.  I didn’t do it immediately, but after a look from the two men in the room, I consented that it was not a joke, and presented my tongue.

I actually felt my pussy get wet when I felt your tails touch the tip of my tongue, the tip of my nose.  I was in an element that was the farthest out of control I had possibly imagined.

Your final blows were directed again towards my ass and legs.  You were swift, thorough, and I felt nothing after that.

The next day, I took pics just in hopes of capturing some of your impression.  I hope you like it.  The red welts are amazing.

1 Day Later


Dear Single-Tailed Whips, Thank you for touching my body.  Thank you for teaching me about myself.  Thank you for giving me that first time experience.  Praise goes to the one whom you've chosen to throw, you have done well in your selection.


                                                                     3 days later

Chaps~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment