Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Lake

…we pack up some food and drinks and throw a couple of sleeping bags into the back of your truck…we drive for awhile, I don’t know anything about that area so I’m content in just sitting back and listening to the favorite music selections you have playing…holding your hand, moving my fingers lightly up and down the sensitive part of your palm, looking out the window, but feeling your eyes on me even though I’m looking away…the sky is bright blue with soft white clouds floating high above….the sun is shining…it is cool out as it is still before 10am, but there is a promise that it will be getting warmer as the day goes on…

As we drive towards the mountain, I see long glimpses of landscape, desolate, nobody around…just the trees, tumbleweeds and hard thirsty earth…and I begin to fantasize…the two of us, out there, in the middle of nowhere, under the sun Gods, our bodies naked of all clothing..you are on your back and I straddle above you…the sun on my body feeling so sensual…your hands touching my skin…my breasts…my nipples…I move myself above your lips…and slowly lower as your tongue extends to enter me….

You pull into a campground area as my fantasy is interrupted and I must quickly readjust myself to hide what I have been thinking…my panties now wet from the thoughts of what you were about to do…

Looking over at you and seeing you smiling…maybe you already know what I was thinking…..

You lean over and begin to kiss me…not the first time this morning, but definitely just as exhilarating…the passion of your long luxurious kisses are intoxicating…the taste of you lingers in my mouth for hours after each time I am forced to leave you….But you know you have that affect don’t you….

We finally pull away from each other and I quickly take a moment to adjust my clothing as I watch you walk around to open my door….

From the bed of your truck, we pull out a blanket and a backpack, you’ve also packed your camera and I smile thinking of how the camera could be of some fun….

You look so sexy as you pull the pack onto your back, throw the camera over your shoulder with one hand and reach out for me with your other hand….and we begin to walk…

The trail is well worn from hikers before us…again, nothing but beautiful scenery all around us…a lake, a view of the mountain, soft sweet breezes blowing, the rustling of small animals as they roam through the bushes around us…

Stopping only to take a snapshot of the view or share a drink of water…we climb higher and the trail seems to loose some of it’s commonality and begins to take on a less traveled look.  Normally, I would return to the well worn path, but you seem to sense that and take my hand as you lead me into unfamiliarity….I totally trust you and I am getting excited about where you might be leading me…

After about 30 minutes, we step from the trees and out onto the edge of a crystal clear lake, the water glistening like glass…cool and inviting…

As I stand and look at the water, you are behind me…one hand coming around my waist and pulling me close, the other lifting my hair away from my neck, allowing your lips to reach the back of my ear….I breath in as I feel you against me…you whisper my name…I’m shaking a little…you have a way of making my blood boil…

I take my eyes off the lake to turn in your direction and again, find myself enveloped in your arms as we begin to kiss…your lips on mine...our tongues touching, exploring…the sensuality of hearing you breath me in….

The blanket you lay down on a sandy area of the lake shore, there is shade from the trees that stand tall around us, but rays of soft sunlight are streaming through and landing warmly on the ground…

My shoes are off and I walk towards the lake to dip my toes it the cool refreshing water…on the way, rolling up the legs of my jeans so they don’t get wet as I wade in deeper…My back is to you and I can hear the delicate sound of your camera shutter…

I smile to myself as I think about how my next move might affect you…my arms raise slowly in the air, playing with my hair, then down to my waist and around my ass…I begin to tug at the edges of my tank top and pull the sides up from where they were tightly tucked….slowly..my back still to you…I begin to lift the material up my torso and over my head….I can hear the shutter sounds becoming faster….and I turn slightly to walk a little ways across the shore, just to give you a slight side view of my tanned back and contrasting white lacy bra that restrains my breasts and erect nipples….

There is an old log nearby and I lay the tank top across one of the branches…I turn towards you and watch your smile behind the camera as you are watching my fingers begin to unbuckle my belt, and then move down to the buttons on my jeans….slowly lowering the zipper…as the top of my white lace panties peek out…

You almost forget to keep taking photos as I am facing the lake and begin to remove my jeans…placing them on the branch next to my top…and now I stand before you, in the sunshine, in just the sheer garments that leave only imagination to work with…

I reach around and unclip my bra…the shoulder straps dropping slowly down my arms, and the bra too, is now placed next to the rest of my clothes….

I wrap my arms across my breasts and turn slightly, smiling at you…then, around, and walk deeper into the water…

I cannot even feel the chill of the lake against my skin, the desire to entice you is so strong…the wonderful feeling of teasing you and the erotic knowledge of your photographs…I take a breath, and plunge into the cool water…

My hair is wet, droplets of water across my skin and sparkling from my eyelashes, as only my shoulders and head are visible to you from where I emerge…you are still taking pictures, but I can see the telltale bulge at the front of your shorts indicating to me that you find this display just as erotic to watch and photograph as I find it to be watched and photographed….

I begin to walk out of the lake, directly towards you…water dripping from me, the wet fabric of my panties clinging to my freshly shaven pussy…there is an area on the old log that is without bark, and smooth, and I lift myself upon it and lie back to both dry off and give you more opportunity to be creative with your photographs….

I feel fingertips on my skin…and I open my eyes to find you standing over me...you no longer hold the camera, and your shirt is now off…

I release myself to the pleasures that overwhelm my body as your lips begin to pleasure me…sliding from my mouth in your signature long sensual kiss, down my neck,,,again hearing you whispering my name in my ear….you kiss my breasts, but tease me by not touching my nipples…you move down my stomach, and my lefts spread themselves in hopes of feeling your tongue, your fingers, your cock…..

But you do have plans…and as you return to my ears for nibble, you whisper softly….”touch yourself for me”….and I obey…

The camera lens is again targeted towards me…vulnerable, almost completely naked, on the old log, under the sunlight…and my fingers are pulling aside the small amount of damp material that still covers me…you maneuver yourself around to get a better angle as my finger tips lightly touch just the tip of my clit…it glistens from the juices that have been escaping since the first moment you kissed me that morning…

The shots you are taking are incredible…the soft pink tissue, the folds of flesh that glisten with from the moisture that covers them….my fingers as I begin to penetrate myself…

You must have some relief and even though my eyes are closed and I am enjoying being the center of your attention, I can hear the zipper of your shorts and know that you have brought out something to play….

My eyes open as I feel you press up against my lips…I look up at you with the eyes that you know, the look that you know..the look I give you when you know I want nothing more than to please you by sucking the solid flesh you have offered, deep into my mouth…and I do…

My fingers continue to slide along my clit and as you fuck my mouth…Even now, from above me, with your cock in my mouth, you continue to photograph…and still, the knowledge of it happening is erotic…

I have a rhythm against my clit, it is one you are familiar with, and my back is arching…you pull yourself from me and watch and photograph as you tell me of the climax you want to see…

My mouth opens as I gasp for breath..my body wriggles and ungulates as I feel the climax grow closer…I keep the same rhythm but with more pressure against my clit as I open my eyes, and look at you….your eyes come from behind your camera if just for a moment and that is when I feel the first wave come over me…my eyes are wide, my mouth opens and I moan loudly out into the mountain air…

The feeling starts from deep inside, and it feels like the orgasm that is releasing flows liquid out and around the insides of my pussy…I feel the muscles inside of me contract and there is a streak of energy that shoots through my clit.  I continue to rub with the same rhythm, only harder for the second orgasm is on its way and I want it even more…

When my body has finished, I go limp from exhaustion, and you lean down and whisper “thank you”….I take your hand and you lead me back to the blanket….I lie back and smile..falling into a light sleep with the sound of your camera shutter slowly fading……

About an hour later, I awake…to the gentle touch of your hand on the small of my back…lying on my tummy, I turn my head from side to side…my clothes are now folded neatly next to our blanket..as are yours…and I no longer am wearing my panties…I can see them…carefully placed across the log I had been masturbating on…drying in the summer sun…

I begin to roll over but your hand presses down on my back..I submit and relax back onto the blanket…then there is the feeling…of your lips..on my skin…starting on my shoulders,,,then moving their way down my back..and across my buttocks, where they stop and kiss gently…and I feel small gentle squeezes from your hands as well….
 
Your lips move up my back and in my ear, you whisper my name again…knowing the sound of my name whispered in my ear will once again, bring around an insatiable arousal…As you whisper my name, something else escapes your lips, I can’t quite make it out…but something inside of me stirs…a deep, primal stirring…of taboo and naughtiness….all the things a beautiful woman should not possess, at least in old wives tales….

I realize what your words had been as one of your hands presses firmly on my back and the other slides to the gentle cleft at the top of my ass….

The sensation as you touch me rushes through my body.  The realization of what is about to happen is sensual and forbidden…my hips raise as you touch me and trace your finger around the opening…priming me for the ultimate penetration…something we have yet to share….more fluid flows into my pussy as I feel the tip of your head, press up against me..the threat/anticipation of being taken by someone such as yourself…and then…the ultimate fulfillment as you push your way into me..the tightness enveloping your cock…the sensual savageness of what you are doing takes me to the limits of my mind…the feeling of your body pressing up against me, of your cock inside of me, yet again, but differently….and I begin to cum…..and so do you……

No comments:

Post a Comment