Monday, October 18, 2010

I Woke Up This Morning.....

And I wanted….
I wanted to see her face, her smile, the color of her eyes.
I wanted to touch her skin, the softness, the silkiness.
I wanted to smell her scent, pure, clean, and real.
I wanted to grab her shoulders and twist her body.
I wanted to wrap her in rope and bind her tightly.
I wanted to run my hands roughly up her torso pushing fleshy mounds of breast up towards the sky.
I wanted to play with the nipples that I remembered as round and hard.
I wanted to put pieces of her flesh in my mouth and bite down, leaving marks that would last through the week.
I wanted to move the palm of my hand across her face, over her lips.
I wanted to see fear mixed with sanctuary in her eyes.
I wanted to breath past her ears, making her flesh tingle.
I wanted to place my hand flat on her pubic bone and feel the pressure as she pushed against it.
I wanted to hear her breath deeply, to watch her chest rise.
I wanted to see her body betray her desires.
I wanted to hear her beg…for more.
I wanted to hear her scream…to stop.
I wanted to hear her laughter.
I wanted to roll her across the bed.
I wanted to pull her down to the floor.
I wanted to drag her from room to room.
I wanted to anoint her body with oils.
I wanted to spread her legs, her arms.
I wanted to hold her captive at my will.
I wanted to lick her clit.
I wanted to feel the tightness around my fingers as I slid them through the moistened opening.
I wanted to cover her mouth so her moans were not heard.
I wanted to press my wrist against her clit while my fingers continued their penetrative assault.
I wanted to know that moment when I found what I was looking for.
I wanted to look her in the eye, as I watched her body begin to shake.
I wanted to feel the heat of the orgasm radiate through her blood.
I wanted to hold her limp and seemingly lifeless body as it melted from the release.
I wanted to cover her with frenzied kisses.
I wanted to whisper how I’ve missed her.
I wanted to hold her so tightly I embedded myself into her soul.
I want….
I want…
I want to start all over again tomorrow, until my desires become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment