Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Months In Between

In between then and now, so much has happened.

Lies, Deceptions, Assumptions, and Half Truths.

In that course of time, the realization hit, finally, when the last lie took place, the bags were hastily packed, and the wedding ring was laid on the edge of the table.

I locked the door behind me, and walked away.  I had no intentions of returning.

But I did, and since that time, we have been up and down, trying hard to hold on.

It's painful sometimes, because you can't seem to understand that there is no place in our marriage for a person who does not respect me as your wife and who I have absolutely nothing in common with or any desire to associate with.  This part is not jealousy, this part is purely YOU ARE RISKING EVERYTHING for what?

She has been reduced to "just a submissive".  She has no placement.  Where she used to have a notion of "secondary" status, she no long has any placement.  She is just as you have said, she is JUST A SUBMISSIVE.

Although you claim she is your friend.  I can tell you any "friend" that would allow in my life that tried to do the things she has done, would have been shown the door long ago.  But you don't see it, and I'm not going to spend my life pointing it out to you.

I'm frustrated that you lock yourselves away from the world for a D/s date, but do not intertwine with the community or show her off like a submissive should be shown.  So really, I've relinquished her in my eyes to more of a whore.  Buy her expensive jewelry, take her out to dinner, get a hotel room, and fuck her.  In that respect, she's cheap.  Works for me.

There are other times, I so wish you had someone who we could welcome into our home again.  Who shared the common interests of both of us and did not see the need to talk badly about me to you behind my back.  Yes, that would be my dream for you...for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment