Monday, September 5, 2011

I Don't Know How

I don't know how to get you to understand what I need.
Even when I tell you, it's like you don't hear me.
Just when I think you might understand
I figure out you really didn't.

It hurts that you didn't miss me while we were apart.
If you did, you never bothered to mention it.
It hurts that you didn't look forward to seeing me after being gone
If you did, you never bother to tell me.
It hurts that you didn't have any sexual desire for me when we came home.
If you did, you certainly haven't shown it.

I don't know how to keep giving and live with not getting back from you what I need
I don't know how to tell you what I need anymore.
I don't know how to show you what I need anymore.

I want to be wanted.
I want to be missed.
I want to be desired.
I want to be loved without asking.

I've given all of those things and more.

and I don't know how to give anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment