Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

It's freaking cold outside.  I think about a friend I recently met who promised me he had a warm tent to sleep in.  I trusted that he wasn't lying to me, but still, there is a part of me that wants to go out and find him, bring him into shelter and warmth.  But I also know that is not something he would want.  I have to accept that he knows what he wants and what is best for him.  So I sit here and feel a bit of guilt at where I am at.

I spent New Years Eve with people I love.  My husband who had a date with a close friend.  My Dom who made arrangements that allowed him time to spend a special few hours with me.  Other close friends from the club.  We stood together in the hallway next to the DJ booth as the clock struck 12.  At that moment, we exchanged kisses, yelled "switch", and exchanged kisses with the next person, yelled "switch" and repeated the process.  It was fun and a moment to remember.

The day was spent with many of these same friends.  Cleaning up the club, getting it ready for the party tonight.  We won't be there.  Most of us won't.  We are too tired.  But have still spent the day together, working towards a cause we believe in.  We all know and take pride in the fact that we are a main part of why this club remains in our lives.

And so the day ends.  A fireplace.  A warm blanket.  I have the phone line open for a sexy phone sex chat.

I leave you with this sexy http://www.bcbchaps.com/ photo and wish you the start of a Happy New Year!


Chaps~

No comments:

Post a Comment