Monday, January 24, 2011

The Hotel - Part 3 A Taste Of Things To Come

“Close your eyes, do not open them” his deep voice causes chills through my body.  I close my eyes shut and my senses heighten.

I feel his hands on me now.  Touching my body.  I hear rustling; he is moving me in place.  His lips are on my nipples as I stand unstable and trembling.   His teeth begin to nibble, the soft nibbles only lasting moments before the harder bites follow.  I am wincing in pain, but deliciously turned on by the sensation.

Opening my eyes, I can see his mouth surrounding my breast and his eyes meet mine.

“I told you to leave them closed” he growls through a full mouth of flesh, and he grabs hard at the other breast.

I am gasping for air, trying to remember to stand still, not fight him off, and still deal with the pain.  “I’m sorry Sir” is all I can manage.   He releases his grip and continues to suck on the already sore nipple.

Pain.  Delicious pain.  My breasts are already sore and tender from time spent together this week.  They feel heavy and swollen as I cup one from underneath and lift it higher for him.

He is standing now, and I am being turned.

“Walk, and keep your eyes closed” he is telling me.  I smile and trust his lead.

The curtain had been partially opened when I walked in.  I can now feel the coldness that is penetrating the large plate glass window as I get closer.   I know what is about to happen and a sudden flight response takes over.  I step back.  Wrong choice.

His large hands are forceful as he is pushing my body, uncovered up against the window.  I know I am resisting but I can’t stop.

“Open your eyes” he almost whispers.

I am watching the cars pass on one way streets below.  The brightly lit Twin Towers of the Convention Center loom in the black sky.  My eyes are darting to the people now walking up the street and I am wondering if they are looking up, and what they can see.  I am feeling panic.  I am feeling humiliated.  I am feeling aroused.  I am being pulled away.

“Lie down” he instructs as he points to a bench just to our right.  The bench is soft.  He places a blindfold over my eyes, and I lie back.

I feel the soft bandanas he keeps in his bag as they are gently tied to my wrists.  Each wrist is being secured to the bench, it feels snug, it feels wonderfully snug.  The rope is now around one of my legs, still in boots, and my knee is being lifted and pulled towards my chin and tied off.  I feel the other leg begin tied, lifted, and secured as well.  I am exposed.

Rope is on my breasts now.  The hemp feels soft, yet strong.  I am getting a soft whiff of its fragrance.  This is something I’ve really not noticed before.  It is almost an oil smell, but not chemical but earthy.  I am staring to float now.  I cannot feel the tenderness that was in my breasts but just a few minutes ago.  I feel sensations.  I hear his voice.  I am here, but not completely.

“One” he counts as a small vibrating unit is slid inside of me.  “Two” and I can feel another.  They are creating a consistent sensation, a pressure.  He leaves me to deal with it in my own way.

I am drifting in and out.  He is still tying.  He is taking his time.  He told me he would.  I love this feeling of vulnerable and trust.  My mind is wandering as I feel the sensations and allow myself this indulgence.

I can feel his hands on me.  He is tugging on the ropes.  I resurface to realize his hands are on my legs, held up in the air by rope.  The vibrating eggs are still working internally.  He is spreading me farther apart.  He is against me.  I feel his bare skin.  I feel his hands suddenly on my nipples.

“They are purple” he says to me.  “Do you want to see them?”

I am not sure if I have answered him.  It doesn’t matter.  I feel him now and gasp as he buries himself  deep inside of me without warning.  He is rough and aggressive.  He is not making love to me.  He is using me.   This is what I had wanted.  This is what I had asked for.  I can hear in his words that he is in the frame of mind that tells me I am the slut he requested.  The hole he expected.  He is using me as I should be used.

The assault continues, the eggs vibrating in the same hole he has been using for a period of time now.  My breasts feel only the erotic sensation of being touched.  The sensation feed lubricant and is seeming to excite him more.

His vocalization as he unloads himself fills the room.  I do not hear the man I submit to.  I do not hear the man who cares for and adores me.  I hear someone else, something else.  I hear an animal rage, a roar of sorts, and I feel the continuous forceful thrusts until all is expelled.

Hours have passed.  I am not sure how long I have been tied.  He slowly begins to bring me back to him.  Removing the eggs, one at a time.  My breasts, are being unbound and blood rushing back into the veins feels like a shock.  My legs are slowly being lowered, one at a time.  Each one gently let down to the ground.  My wrists, once bound tightly to the sides of the bench, are now on my stomach, and he is removing the bandana bindings.

My blindfold is still in place.  I am helped to sit up and stand, then led slowly to the bed where I am told to crawl up and lie down.  I crawl slowly, feeling for the pillows and lie down on the cold sheet.

I can feel the pressure on the mattress as he climbs onto the bed and is lying next to me.  I smile as his arms wrap around me and gentle kisses begin to access my neck and face.  He snuggles me closer, tighter in his arms.  He breaths me in and we recharge as our energies silently exchange.

“Are you happy?” he asks me.

“Yes, I am very happy” is my reply.




No comments:

Post a Comment