Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Hotel - Part 1 The Fantasy

I can imagine the feeling as I begin the drive downtown.  The excitement as I take the exit leading me from the freeway a few short blocks to the hotel.  The wetness that began when he told me of his plans for this date, would now be uncontrollable as I enter the parking structure and make my way to the front desk. 

“I was told a room key would be waiting for me”,  I will explain to the young clerk at the desk.  He will let his fingers slightly touch mine as he places the keycard in my hand and, flirtatiously smiles like he knows, and points to the elevators leading to the 12th floor.  “Have a wonderful evening” he will call as I turn and walk away.  I will smile knowing he is watching my ass. 

The elevator doors will open onto the 12th floor and the smell of carpet freshener and freshly washed linen will hit my nostrils.  I will step onto the deep red and gold floor covering and glance at the wall plaque that points toward the pod of room numbers.  I will walk confidently to the room, stop, and turn.  1207 is the sign on the door.  I double check my last text message from him.  Yep, they match, and I will slide the keycard into the electronic box, watch the green light flash, and listen for the lock to click open. 

The room will be dark as I close the door behind me and flip the inside deadbolt as I was previously instructed to do.  I will remove my jacket and let it fall to the floor as my eyes adjust to the darkness.  I will be wearing only the garments he outlined in his instructions.

Stepping down the narrow hallway and into the dimness of the suite, I will see his sillouette against the closed curtains.  He will be sitting back in a chair.  Watching me.  I will stand and wait patiently until he speaks “what is expected of you?”. 

I will approach and immediately drop to my knees in front of him.  In the darkness, my hands will begin to unbuckle his belt, moving quickly to work through the buttons on his pants, and reaching in, I will pull out the firm flesh and begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment