Thursday, August 2, 2012

Well THAT Didn't Help

Last night we went to cow sorting.  He had been overly attentive all day long via text.  That is the norm for after an argument when he has been neglecting me.  But its forced and I feel it.   Just like when he has sex with me after I tell him I can't live without affection.  It happens once, maybe twice if I'm lucky.  Imagine that.  Considering myself lucky just because my husband has sex with me.  Yea, I know, pretty fucking pitiful.

Anyway, we got to the sorting late and there wasn't our normal parking area available so he chose to park next to his submissives trailer.  Not that we couldn't have parked over on the other side or at least farther away from her trailer, but like so close my horse could have kicked out and busted her side mirror (hmmmmm).

Anyway, when we are all the way across the lot, I can have that space between she and I where I can get away when I can't stand the sight of her face or the sound of her annoying voice.  Parked right next to her, really?  Nice incensitivity.

So yea, I was pretty upset.  My horse was acting stupid.  I really had a sucky time.

I really need to just stop going.

No comments:

Post a Comment