Saturday, November 13, 2010

You Grabbed My Boob

I'm sitting at a friends beach house right now in Ocean Park, WA.  It's a place I've been allowed to come for years.  It's a 3 hour tour to get here, no Skipper, no Gilligan, and no neverending coconut cream pies, but worth the time.

This weekend was supposed to be a weekend to get my overwhelming rubber stamp collection ready for sale.  But the focus has changed.  One thing that led to the change was the overload of project work that dropped on my doorstep on Thursday morning.

Our clients, client was late with approvals, which made our client late with the graphics, when made me behind schedule for a deadline.  Top that off with the need to get ready for a party Thursday night, coordinating a spanking party for a good friend, and helping setup the nightclub for a Twisted party.  I was behind schedule and had way to much on my plate.  I was feeling the effects.

Thursday, Thursday was just bad on so many levels.  Friday wasn't much better.  The after affects of Thursday, then the project materials are still coming in and I am supposed to be driving here and have all my stamps packed because we are leaving at 3pm. 2:45, I text my friend "still at work, will leave a soon as possible".  ugh. Friend responded with , forget the stamps, just go.  And I did.

She and I have been good vanilla friends for many years.  We've always talked alot, I've shared most of my exploits with her (the vanilla flavored ones).  Just recently, I have discovered she is into kink.  Who knew!  Obviously I didn't or I would have been talking to her about all this stuff much earlier.  She was with me Thursday night so it was a great drive to be able to download and bounce off my thoughts and feelings.  It was a good way to release it all.

Neither of us slept for very long.  The 3 of us are sleeping in the King Size bed.  No, there are no sexily clad females in filmy nightys swatting pillows at each other (sickos).  She and I got up.  We sat on the couch this morning, whispering (because the vanilla friend is still sleeping), sharing our thoughts and emotions about our current inner turmoils and connections.  I had received texts and emails during the night that I needed to share with her.  We talk about everything.  What we like, what we dont' like, what scares us, just comparing notes about ourselves.  Amazing how we are so much alike, yet so totally opposite.  Then she tells me, "last night, in bed, you grabbed my boob."

OMFG REALLY? - New rule, sleeping with my back to her from now on, so unacceptable to molest your friends in your sleep.

I have pulled a chair up to the front of a woodstove in the living room.  There is a roaring log-o-flame heating the room.  I have my favorite blanket, a cup of coffee (not my first this morning), I'm sitting in my jammies, and I haven't combed my hair or brushed my teeth.  This is where I need to be for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment