Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November

Last November, my whole world was caving in around me.  Friends, lovers, marriage, finances...it just all came crashing down at once.

This November, has been rejuvenating.  I've learned alot about myself in the past year.  Taken steps to fix my finances, fix my friendships, establish new lovers and most importantly, to fix me.

I am stronger, more confident, and assured of who I am.  My value in both this world and in my own mind.  I no longer say I'm at fault when I don't believe I am.  I no longer take the blame for something I don't believe I did.  I just don't back down or away anymore.

I've heard/seen alot of posts and discussions on the importance of communication.  I've been to seminars outlining what steps to take, how to talk, how to listen.  Funny, it didn't change me at all.  Most of all, all that I read and saw, gave me the confidence to do what I thought should have been done in the first place.  Stand up for myself, my choices, what I believe is right for ME.


This November, a new energy has entered my life.  He is open, clear, and filled with desire and love.  I am valued for who I am.  I will miss what I had before, but only because I care for those who enter my life, even if they only stay for a bit.  I've learned to recognize the signs.  It's all good....

And I leave this November, happy and whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment