Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Not really.
I'm hurt.  What's new right?
I got a beautiful card.
I got time to physically be together without interruptions of the relationships with others.
But no Mothers Day gift.

This started Mothers Day last year.  That GodAwful weekend when I shared my special day and my daughters graduation weekend doing what I thought was the right thing to do.  Not realizing I would be in this fucked up mess still a year later.

No Mothers Day gift last year, no Anniversary gift, and when we had to cancel our anniversary weekend, I was promised we would still get to go, and that hasn't happened.  No Valentines day gift.  And now a year later, no Mothers Day gift again.

What's the definition of insanity?  Continuing to believe I can still salvage a relationship that is already dead?  Yea, that's what it feels like.

I deserve better than this.  I deserve to be treated better than this.  I deserve to be special to someone.

And someday, I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment