Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Wednesday Morning

It's Wednesday morning.  It's winter.  It's Oregon.  So there is nothing to be expected but rain and cold.

I'm working on finding a few fuck buddies in the local area.  Something to take the edge off.  Fill the gap (so to speak).

Tried a toy yesterday, yea, that is so not working for me.  I need real warm flesh.  The touch of a man.  That is what excites me.

Business has been slow the past couple of days, but Sunday and Mondays are my slow days.  I expected Tuesday to pick up, but I think the dispatch system might have been down so that would explain that.

I should ride my horse today.  I should go do cardio.  I should write some work blogs.  I should post items on craigslist to sell.  I should sleep.

I'm stressed about money.  I'm stressed that we aren't talking.

I'm thankful that I'm at least still hearing him say "I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment