Wednesday, December 8, 2010

When Too Many Planets Align

...the text message read "I didn't know you graduated high school with my brother"....

OMFG !!!!!

We had been texting this morning, and his brother asked him who he was texting with. He responded with "a beautiful woman named (insert sexy hot girl name here)...and his brother responded with..."is her husband named (insert hot husbands name here)...

For those who know me, my name growing up was not common. Only now do you hear it screamed across every soccer field in the county...so of course the brother perked up on it right away.

It's been 20 minutes now. He has calmed my fears. The brother knows, accepts, and promises not to out me on Facebook (at least he says we can "work something out" LOL).

I need tequila....

No comments:

Post a Comment