Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Before The Party

The groceries for the party were brought inside, and I heard him bolt the door behind me, no problem, that is what we do.

Before I could turn around, his hand was in my hair and his grip was on my arm and I was flung around and pushed onto the armrest of the leather sofa. He was over the top of me, his voice in my ear, telling me about how I was going to get what I had been asking for, what I deserved. He told me he was going to take me into the bedroom and to cooperate or he might accidentally hurt me if I hit a wall or the hardwood floor to hard. He did so in a way that I knew it was a threat. He was making me wet.

He held both arms tightly around my back, it hurt and I told him so, but he didn’t release. He reached around and put the other hand on my large breasts and pulled me to stand up. My shoulders hurt and I was turned on that he wasn’t giving me any room to squirm. I started to speak and his hand came up around my mouth tightly.  His fingers tasted salty as my toung rolled across them from behind.  He gritted his teeth and told me to be silent. He removed his hand and I started to speak. Immediately, he threw me across the arm of the sofa again, thus releasing my arms. I wasn't able to catch myself and the impact almost knocked the wind out of me. I started to get up and his knee was on my back, holding me down. My pants and panties were pulled down harshly and a loud smack came across my ass. I turned my head to tell him it was too hard and he hit my ass again, harder this time. He told me to shut up or my face would be next. So I silenced.

He pulled my pants all the way off, hands back around my back again and reached around to roughly pull me up…then pushed me to the bedroom. He thrust me to the side of the bed and bent me over, releasing my arms and telling me to put them over my head and leave them there. Of course, I didn’t leave them there and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so my neck was exposed. I could hear him messing with his pants and figured he was going to fuck me….he released my hair and pushed my head down hard on the bed. Then I felt his belt across my ass. He did it 2 or 3 times, each time, telling me “stay”. I got it this time. And stayed still, my ass cheeks stinging.

Just then we heard a knock at the door.  He grabbed my hair one more time and harshly lifted my ear to his lips. He said “pull your fucking pants up slut and I’ll finish with you later”, then he threw me back down onto the bed, carelessly tossed my pants at me and walked out to greet our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment